Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Why We Blog

Hi,  my name is Tim, and welcome to my blog.  I guess you're wondering why we have blogs.  Let me tell you a bit about them.  We use blogs so we can show the world our work we have done.  You might think that they're just for playing around on the computer.  But it's not.  Blogs can be used for learning as well.  You can put your work on them to show to people.  If you just write in your writing book or do something in your math book the only people that will see it are your teacher, your class mates, and maybe you might take it home  for your family to see.  But with blogs anyone around the world could see it. So I think blogs are a great learning tool to use.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tim,
    I think you have explained why we blog very clearly,
    I am looking forward to your next post Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tim! You certainly have a very clear understanding about blogs and why they are a powerful learning tool. This is impressive work - proud of you!
    I can't wait to read your next post. I wonder what it will be about? Habits of Mind? Your new Literature Circle book? Market Day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tim I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete