Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2011

My Multiple Intelligences

Hi guys.  We had a Multiple Intelligence quiz the other day.  But before I tell you my results I better tell you what they are.  Multiple Intelligences are your smarts.  There are lots of them.  There is Bodily-Kinaesthetic (Body Smart), Logical-mathmaticical (Math Smart), Musical (Music Smart), Interpersonal (People Smart), Intrapersonal (Myself Smart), Naturalist (Nature Smart), Visual- Spatial (Picture Smart), and Verbal-Linguistic (Word Smart).  Now you will be wondering why we have them.  We have them so we know what our strengths are.  OK.  Now time for the results.  My best Intelligence is Interpersonal.  Not far from that is My Naturalist Intelligence.  Then Third equal is my Visual-spatial and Musical Intelligences.  The other four ones were tied for fourth and they are Bodily-Kinaesthetic, Verbal-Linguistic, Logical-Mathmatical, and Intrapersonal Intelligences.  They are my results.  I think I'm good at my Interpersonal Intelligence because I've got good team work in my sports and I normally work better in a team.  I think I could improve on my Bodily-Kinaesthetic by getting outside and playing more than normal.  Thanks for reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment