Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2011

My Problem Solving Hero!

My Problem Solving Hero uses his super hands that shoot out webs that get wrapped around the problem and makes it stop.  Then he uses his super kicking kangaroo legs that boots the problem away for miles.  He uses his super slashing sword and his super strength, he combines them to smash through the cage that the solution is trapped in and lets the solution go free.  Then to completely finish off the problem he uses his laser eyes to destroy the problem forever.  My hero lives in a secret lab underwater, in his lab he has an awesome teleporter that can teleport you anywhere you want.  He can fly high and run speeding fast.  My hero can solve any problem he is AWESOME!!!!!!!   Screen shot 2011-05-25 at 10.04.05 AM

3 comments:

  1. I like the sound of your hero Tim. Is he called Problem Solving Hero or does he have a different name? I can't see your picture of your Problem Solving Hero either. Your hero sounds like he is nearly impossible to stop. Does he have any weaknesses?

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work tim I love how you created your super hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi tim nice guy and a realy good store and his lazer eyes are the boom

    ReplyDelete